Australia is experiencing strong and sustained economic growth. Driven largely by an expanding diversity of business opportunities combined with an enviable lifestyle, it has been the preferred destination for migration and most sought after by Malaysian business owners and investors for many years.
The Australian Migration Agents Pty Ltd (AMA) of Petaling Jaya (Reg: 995541-P) invites qualifying business owners and investors to a cost free seminar to find out about various business opportunities in Australia.
In this seminar AMA CEO Robert Chelliah will outline about:
There will be a question-and-answer session exclusively for seminar participants with Mr. Hermann Steeger, a Western Australia-based experienced investment and business specialist.
Mr. Robert K Chelliah
CEO Australia Migration Agents Group of Companies
Mr. Hermann Steeger
Western Australia Investment and Business Specialist
Why Australian Migration Agents Pty Ltd?
Eligible investors will also be given an appointment to meet directly with visiting Australian State (NSW) Nomination Body Representative to discuss their intentions.
Founder and CEO Robert Chelliah stated “With the availability of many Australian financial institutions and government bonds open to overseas investors, now is the best time to expand your business into Australia”
Register for a pre-assessment seminar to realise your investment plans.
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
Date: Sunday, 23rd April 2017
Time: 02:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Venue: Bayview Hotel, Penang.
Date: Saturday, 29th April 2017
Time: 02:00 PM – 06:00 PM
*Admission is strictly by pre-registration ONLY owing to limited seats.
Details of some available projects:
Some other readily available business and investment fields open to investors:
Types of business visas and financial requirements:
1. VISA 132 – Business Talent; Stream A – Business History. (Permanent Visa)
- Business owners with businesses annual turnover of at least AU$3 million
- Business ownership equity of at least AU$400,000.
- Personal and business assets of at least AU$1.5 million
2. VISA 188 – Business Innovation Stream. (Provisional Visa)
- Business owners with business annual turnover of at least AU$500,000.
- Personal and business assets of at least AU$800,000.
3. VISA 188 – Business Investor Stream. (Provisional Visa)
- Business and personal assets of at least AU$2.25 million.
- Interest bearing capital guaranteed investment of at least AU$1.5 million
4. VISA 188C – Significant Investor Visa (SIV)
- Investment and assets of at least AU$5 million.
- Point testing exemption with minimal residency, no age and language proficiency requirements.
- No Australia residence tax obligations.
*Other business visa categories available
*Private counselling available post seminar
Invest and experience living in Australia that offers endless opportunities and a better quality life for you and your loved ones.
Benefit from their better and more trusted law equality and rights, and excellent education system. Australia is also one of the top 10 most medically-advanced countries in the world that will offer better medical assurance.
AMA is an Australian agent that carries their practices with highest integrity and ethics complying with their mission statement of:
“WE DO ONLY ONE THING & WE DO IT BEST!”
Latest posts by FG Media (see all)
- Watsons’s #MisiIkhlasAidilfitri to lift humanity to new heights - 8th June 2018
- HELP University is Now Offering Full Scholarship to the Top MCKL Student! - 31st May 2018
- FREE Seminar: Australia Business Opportunity & Business Visa - 14th May 2018