Take charge of your liver health before it’s too late
In today’s fast-paced world, we are unfortunately forced to live a hectic life, juggling our career with family and social life. For many of us, career seems to be demanding more attention than others. This comes at the expense of our work-life balance. Making a bad situation worse, we just can’t be bothered to eat healthily and exercise regularly. When our health takes a back seat in career pursuit, one of our hardest working organs – liver, is at constant risk of malfunctioning due to our prolonged ignorance. Not to mention the health problems that come with age.
Why is the liver so vital?
The liver performs more than 500 vital functions to shield our body from lifestyle-induced onslaughts. It removes harmful toxins, distributes and stores essential nutrients at the same time. From digestion to nutrients absorption, metabolism and immunity, liver has a role in it. Your liver simply cares for you. If you don’t take good care of it, you risk developing liver diseases. 1
Recent study showed that Liver diseases has become A major, neglected global public health problem requiring urgent actions. Statistics show that about 844 million people had chronic liver diseases (CLDs) worldwide, with a mortality rate of two million deaths per year. If CLDs are left unchecked, it will lead to cirrhosis, a late stage of deadly liver scarring due to long-term damage. This puts 633,000 people at risk each year.2
You are what you eat. Everything you eat or drink passes through the liver. Frankly speaking, we either eat the harmful foods or miss out on certain essential nutrients. For optimal liver health, we need to plug such dietary gaps. Consuming health supplements is a good practice, which helps restore balance and prevent health issues.
Where does Essentiale fit in?
Essentiale contains essential phospholipids (EPLs) derived from soya beans to act as the building blocks of cell membranes in the liver. They repair, protect and regenerate your liver.3 A healthy liver is able to boost your energy levels, keeping fatigue at bay. The end products of nutrients metabolism are stored in the liver for use at a later stage. Essentiale also provides nutritional support in the management of damaged liver due to Chronic liver disease, liver cirrhosis, fatty liver & intoxication by hepatotoxic substances.4
Take responsibility for your own liver health as nobody else will. Keep your liver healthy to make it happy. Learn more about the goodness of Essentiale.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (2018). Liver: Anatomy and Functions. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/liver_biliary_and_pancreatic_disorders/liver_anatomy_and_functions_85,P00676
- Marcellin P, Kutala BK (2017). Liver diseases: A major, neglected global public health problem requiring urgent actions and large-scale screening. Liver Int. 2018;38 (Suppl. 1):2-6. https:// oi.org/10.1111/liv.13682
- Gundermann et al. Activity of EPL from Soybean in Liver Disease. Pharmacological reports. 2011;63:643-659
- Essentiale – Malaysia Product Information.
Disclaimer: This is a medicine product advertisement
Product Registration No.: MAL06071088X
KKLIU No.: 2009/2018
Latest posts by FG Media (see all)
Discover The SECRETS To
Raising A Successful Child - 2nd November 2018
- Why Choose Between A House And A Car When You Can Afford Both? - 31st October 2018
- Fazley Shares The Magic of GoodMorning VHalia Multigrain Beverage in His Recipe - 16th October 2018